Customer Name & Addresses
Along with many other mail order companies we occasionally make our customer lists (name & address only) available to other carefully selected companies so that they can mail you with information on products or services that may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive these mailings please tick the opt-out box on the checkout page or phone or e-mail us at anytime and we will adjust our records accordingly.
Gaming Party Shop like to keep its customers informed of the latest news and offers via its website, catalogues, email newsletters and customer service team.
Gaming Party Shop only sends emails to people with whom they have had contact through one or more of the following routes:
- Gaming Party Shop via the website, telephone or by post
- Gaming Party Shop or First Birthdays catalogues were requested
- An account was created on the Gaming Party Shop website
- An email address was entered into the newsletter sign-up box or entry page on the Gaming Party Shop website
- Gaming Party Shop has rented email addresses from a registered list broker where people have voluntarily submitted their email addresses to receive offers from third parties
- You have entered a competition via our website
- *Unless part of a competition entry’s terms and conditions which are detailed on each entry form
If you have received a newsletter from Gaming Party Shop and believe that none of the above applies to you and would like to stop receiving these newsletters, you can do this in two ways:
Click the link at the bottom of the email you have received and you will be unsubscribed automatically or Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with unsubscribe in the subject line and we will manually add you to our unsubscribe list.